The Teradata Certified Professional Program is focused on advancing the growth of Teradata knowledge and skills to a worldwide professional IT community. This industry-standard certification testing program measures and validates technical abilities that are used to help customers; partners and associates take advantage of Teradata's powerful technology throughout their businesses. All individuals who design, administer, support or write applications using Teradata database technology are candidates for certification in the Teradata Certified Professional Program. Candidates would include Teradata customers, partners, consultants and associates.
Important: The examinee must present two forms ID in order to test. Primary ID must be non-expired, photo- and signature-bearing. Secondary ID must be signature bearing. Acceptable forms of primary ID include: Driver's license, Government issued ID, Passport, Military ID and Employee ID. Acceptable forms of secondary ID include: Credit card and Debit Card.
Registration and Scheduling
To schedule exams in the Teradata 12 Certification Track please find below the relevant information:
Exams Available at Prometric
||Teradata 12 Basics exam
||Teradata 12 SQL exam
||Teradata 12 Physical Design and Implementation exam
||Teradata 12 Database Administration exam
||Teradata 12 Solutions Development exam
||Teradata 12 Enterprise Architecture exam
||Teradata 12 Comprehensive Mastery exam
||Teradata 12 Qualifying Exam for V2R5 Masters
For details visit: Teradata Content Table
You can register for IT exams at any of our centers in Karachi. At the time of registration you need to:
- Payment will be accepted in Pak. Rupees, equivalent to your exam fee in favor of "United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan".
- Before preparing the bank draft please confirm the dollar rate from us.
- Bring two forms if IDs (Check your exam ID policy at Prometric).
- Take an appointment through telephone before visiting our center.
Download IT Registration form
Candidate must create their profile at www.prometric.com and make a note of their Testing ID.
Teradata 12 exam fees will range from $135 to $300 (USD) (subject to change) based on the exam taken and your location. Whereas, the cost for each Teradata V2R5 exam will range from $125 to $300 (USD). Exam fees will display after you choose your exam title during the on-line registration process. You will pay Prometric with a credit card.
During your first exam registration, Prometric will issue you a unique Testing ID. This Testing ID must be used for all subsequent Teradata exam registrations. Your certifications will not be recognized if you take, exams under a different testing ID. Use your unique Prometric testing ID number to register, if you are already Teradata certified.
Prometric's 24-hour cancellation and no-show policies are in effect for exam appointments.
Re-taking a Teradata 12 exam is allowed after a 21-calendarday waiting period.
- The 21 calendar day waiting period begins from the date of the failed exam attempt.
- You will be required to schedule a new appointment and pay for the exam.
- You may re-take an exam two (2) times during a six (6)-month period.
- Re-taking the same Teradata 12 exam after passing that exam will not be allowed.
- TCPP policy requires a minimum 14 calendar day waiting period before you may re-take the same Teradata V2R5 exam again. You must re-register at Prometric and pay the full exam fee to re-take the same exam.
Note: You must first pass the Teradata 12 Basics Exam (TE0-121) to begin earning Teradata 12Certifications.
Exam Completion and Results
After completing a Teradata exam at a Prometric Testing Center, Prometric will provide a printed hard copy "Notice of Exam Completion". Keep this document for information you will need to log into the Teradata Certification Tracking System (CTS).
Once your exam results are available in the Teradata CTS, you will receive an email notification. You can then retrieve your official "Notice of Exam Results" report from your Teradata CTS account. If applicable, certificates and logos will also be available within your Teradata CTS account.
Certificates and Logos:
Prometric will upload completed exams into the Teradata CTS for scoring and matching to the requirements for each Teradata 12 Certification credential.
Once you have received e-mail notification that your exam results are available, you may immediately retrieve your official "Notice of Exam Results", electronic Certificate(s) and logo kit(s).
Certificate Verification: Each Teradata 12 Certificate is coded with a unique authentication number. Employers, prospective employers, and other third party individuals can verify Teradata 12 certificates when presented by a candidate.
Access the Certificate Verification System and then submit the certificate Verification Code number as shown under the Date line of each Teradata 12 Certificate.
Within a period of 3 to 21 days from your test date, you will receive an e-mail notification stating your exam results are available in the Teradata Certification System. You can then access the Teradata Certification Tracking System and obtain your Pass/Fail exam results, electronic certificate, and logo. Passing percentages or numbered scores will not be assigned to any Teradata 12 Exams.
Teradata 12 Certification Preparation
Quick Reference Guide:
- The Quick Reference Guide (printable PDF) is designed to help you identify required exams and recommended courses and experience for achieving your Teradata 12 Certifications.
- The new Teradata 12 Certification datasheet is a colorful brochure filled with the latest details, flow charts, and tables of information.
- A listing of Teradata 12 Exam objectives (printable PDF) provides topics covered on each exam.
Authorized Teradata 12 training courses are suggested to augment your preparation for Teradata 12 certifications. Learn how you can maximize your Teradata 12 exam preparation. This session will give you the information you need to prepare for a successful certification experience.
- View the Teradata Education Network virtual tour guide and turn up your audio. Choose your training path, browse classes, and download your regional course catalog. Teradata Certified Professional Program pages are included in the catalog.
- Refer to Additional Reference Materials to augment your formal Teradata Customer Education Training and work experience.
- Refer to Teradata 12 Exam Objectives for a listing of topics included in each exam.
The Teradata 12 practice questions are designed to give you a sample of the format and types of questions on the actual Teradata 12 Certification exams. The practice questions are not intended to duplicate items on the actual exams you will take at a Prometric Testing location. Questions are rotated and will be presented in a group of five sample questions for each Teradata 12 exam. The questions will be slightly different each time.
Teradata 12 Practice Questions are offered on-line free of charge. Practice at your own pace - get details here.
Teradata employees only:
From the employee portal or inside the Teradata firewall, Teradata employees and associates with a valid Quick Look ID should select "Certification Programs" on the Teradata Training area of the Teradata University web site for information.
- General Teradata Certification inquiries email to: Certification.Teradata@teradata.com
- Check the TCPP website for program information: www.teradata.com/certification
- Telephone TCPP at: 800-845-2273 or 937-445-2467 (Dayton, Ohio) and select option 3.
- Additional contact information can be found at Contact Us - Links, E-mail, Telephone.