The TOEFL iBT® and The GRE® revised General mock tests are now being conducted at all of our USEFP testing facilities. The mock tests are designed to simulate the environment you are most likely to face when you give the real exam. It provides an opportunity to adjust to the environment and get to know the various rules and regulations, because preparing for the the TOEFL iBT® and the GRE® revised General Test is one thing, attempting to take them is another.
Moreover, you will get a chance to iron out any ID related or registration issues before the day of the exam, thus providing you with a peace of mind! (This of course is crucial for your exam.)
More about the mock tests:
- The mock tests are offered free of cost at all three USEFP centers.
- The TOEFL iBT® mock tests are normally conducted on Fridays every week.
- The GRE® revised General mock tests are normally conducted four days a week from Monday to Thursday.
- For the mock test, you have to take an appointment and on the specified day bring an NIC or passport with you. For appointment, please call us on the telephone numbers mentioned below.
- You will be charged 500 rupees for the test, which you will pay in cash on the appointment date.
- In the GRE® revised General mock test, the verbal and quantitative section scores will be displayed on the screen as soon as you finish the test however; the system does not generate any scores for the analytical writing section.
For appointments and general queries, please contact us at the following numbers
|USEFP Testing Department can be contacted at the following email addresses: